Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 77: The Ride

 Photo of the Day: Pastor Scott


This is Pastor Scott from Boon Church. In addition to providing quality preaching every Sunday, he also happens to live a few blocks from me and offers me lift home after Friday fellowship. It reminds me of my high school days when I'd catch rides from our youth leader and use the time in the car as an excuse to discuss topics that might have been awkward elsewhere. While I hate to inconvenience Pastor Scott, I do very much appreciate his compassion, and even more so the in-car conversation we have on the short drive back to our neighborhood. He's got a cheesy sense of humor sprinkled with the occasional nugget of wisdom, and it's always nice to end the week with him. Speaking of which, hooray for the weekend!

The gateway to the Diamond District, the entry point for about 90 percent of the diamonds that enter the United States.
Kitschy New York souvenirs.
Most of the pictures I post of New York are glowing and happy. But there's definitely another darker side to the city.
Sunny and Erica, goofing around after the Friday high school fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment