Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 68: The Skyscraper

Photo of the Day: Two Towers


Not much to report today: pretty standard as they come. In fact, I had to go out of my way after work to find something photograph-worthy and walked a few blocks down to the Bank of America Tower, the second-tallest building in New York and fourth-tallest in the nation. I snapped some shots, then I went home and watched Hulu while eating fruit and applesauce.

The beautiful Bank of America Tower.
The Empire State Building from 6th Avenue and 42nd Street.
The indoor garden-like atrium in the Bank of America Tower.
Today Kayla thought it'd be cute to hide in my closet.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Josh, spend some times to tidy up your closet please ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, it's pretty organized, just full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and kayla was right! she is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is, isn't she? I try not to encourage the hiding-in-my-closet bit too much though, haha.

    ReplyDelete